Year 1 Teacher - Start after Easter Holiday
Location: North Liverpool
Pay Rate: £90.00-£130.00 per day
We're partnering with a 'Good' Primary school, looking for a Year 1 Teacher to join their team, this post will start after the easter holidays. This is a full-time post until end of May
The school is a 2 form entry and you will be working with a supportive KS1 team who really work well together, share planning and support each other.
We have gained impressive feedback from our Teachers and Teaching Assistants who we have placed in the school in supply posts, highlighting how supportive and welcoming the staff are at the school.
* Teaching all areas of the KS1 primary curriculum,
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
* Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
* Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
* Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
* Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
* KS1 Teaching experience,
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
* Good organisational and time-management skills.
* Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have KS1 experience
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Please apply directly to this advert or register online at
To apply for this role, please call Nicki at our Liverpool office on a (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below