Our Client are a leader in the field of industrial and plant hire solutions, with one of the newest and largest fleets in the UK. They are currently seeking an experienced Workshop Fitter to work out of their Bristol Depot.
You will be carrying out planned maintenance activities to ensure that their plants operate safely and reliably. The maintenance will include PDIs, safety LOLER inspections, servicing and general damage repairs.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all types of machinery from 1.5t mini diggers to 35t excavators, as well as dumpers, rollers and telehandlers
You need to be self-motivated and be able to turn around machines quickly with accuracy, and you will also be responsible for ensuring the machinery is fit for hire.
* A qualified diesel mechanic
* NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance
* Possess a full, valid Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
* Able to demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of plant machinery
* Able to provide references to supplement your application
* Having a CSCS card would be an advantage
* Good spoken and written English
* Resilient in dealing with changes in priorities, juggling a number of activities and continues to be effective
* Ability to understand, analyse and articulate issues both simple and complex
* Ability to develop and apply appropriate skills
* Ability to generate alternative approaches to problems