My client has been working within the system integration industry for over 15 years, delivering creative and effective solutions to a variety of industries including Automotive, Logistics, Commercial, E-commerce, Defence and Telecommunications.
I am assisting my client in their search for a WMS engineer who will be responsible for designing WMS software to clients specifications, assisting in development of operation documentation & attending client meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working as a developer/engineer within a business that utilises WMS.
- Experience working with T-SQL, SQL, .NET, Java or C#
- Experienced in delivering full turnkey projects on time and under budget.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT literacy skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure.
My client is based in the West Midlands, around Derby. This position is permanent and is looking to start as soon as possible.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, then please feel free to apply below!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants