Vendor Marketing Manager - IT Industry - Flexible location
This is an exciting new role to join a growing Marketing team in a national renowned IT Reseller. The main purpose of this role will be to work with our vendors and alliances teams to create and deliver effective partner campaigns. These campaigns should be aligned to the Company services portfolio, and utilise the full marketing mix to increase sales and develop the company brand.
Role & Responsibilites:
* Work with key stakeholders within the business to understand the USP and plan key campaigns to support business objectives.
* Work with partners (IT Vendors) to understand resources available and use the partner marketing tools and portals to find effective campaigns which can be run under the Trustmarque banner.
* Undertake all planning of any campaign and get buy in from stakeholders within the business
* Responsible for ensuring that campaigns are run to time and on budget
* Run events, ranging from small round tables too large-scale events with 200+ delegates
* Working with members of the team to create customer facing collateral such as events, webinars, emails, web content to support campaigns • Management of leads
* Contribution to the Team, to be a respected and valued member
* To attend and travel to sales, marketing, technical meetings as required in various locations as appropriate to gather campaign data, progress and feedback on effectiveness, and be able to respond accordingly in the event of good or bad performance.
* At least 5 years + in Marketing departments, with at least 2 years in IT industry
* Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, Dotdigital, WordPress knowledge preferred
Personal qualities and abilities:
* Self-starter, self-motivated and able to proactively manage own projects
* A creative and positive attitude to change and ability to adapt
* Able to operate both self-sufficiently and as an integral part of a team.
* An ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple projects
* A proactive approach to meeting deadlines and delivering results.
* Confident presenting your own recommendations and ideas at all levels and can influence opinion internally and externally
The company are based in York but the role will be a flexible mix of home, field and office attendance as required.
The Marketing Team are a close knit small group who work closely with and for each other for the success of the company. A flexible, proactive and enthusiastic spirit prevails and if that appeals to you please respond without delay!
Feel free to call if you have any questions