Our client is a UK's leading vehicle fleet management company located throughout the UK. And they are now recruiting for a Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician based at their Gloucester site.
The role will cover our new day shift and cover the shift - Mon to Fri from 9 hour shift running from 7.00am to 5.00pm.
Here's the role:
You will be a vital part of our Mechanics Team, dealing with a range of diagnostic, electrical and mechanical issues. Working in the Workshop, the role requires the following:
* Undertake diagnostic checks including electrical fault finding
* Complete mechanical checks and inspections in line with customer requirements
* Undertake all necessary mechanical repairs to required standards
* Complete relevant EV training and repairs in line with current legislation
* Competent in completing vehicle four-wheel alignment
* Fit and balance tyres where required
* Replacement of authorised components where appropriate
* Carry out vehicle servicing in line with schedules
* Resetting of vehicle service indicators
* Complete vehicle service history/updating online platforms
* Notification to management of any additional work required
* Follow Company processes at all times
* Working within a team to meet department targets and deadlines
Here's what we require:
* A full and valid UK Driving Licence
* A NVQ level 3 or above in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or previous Vehicle Technician diagnostic experience with an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
* An honest and diligent approach to work
* Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
Please see below the benefits attached to this role
* Competitive salary.
* Ongoing career development, training and coaching - because if you don't grow, we don't grow.
* Pension scheme.
* Overtime rates, paid at a time and a half
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV to Cookie Britten at HP4 Recruitment as requested