Join our Skills Delivery Team as a Warehousing and Construction Tutor to deliver all training relating to working in a Warehouse environment. You will contribute to the design and delivery model of learning programmes, observations and assessments and will work closely with our learners to enable them to successfully achieve their qualifications.
We need your skills to deliver Preparation for work, health and safety, employability and to be able to embed functional skills throughout.
Tutors have a key role in developing learners to achieve their learning goals and inspire them to overcome barriers. You will be responsible for supporting individuals managing the learning process from start through to certification, completion of all paperwork and portfolios.
• Coach, guide and support learners and their employers in the effective achievement of ESOL/Functional Skills Individual Learning Programme and progression planning in a classroom or work based environment.
• Interpret initial assessments and diagnostics to assess learners capability, suitability and their engagement to ensure timely achievements are met, including retention and achievement targets.
• Negotiate, design and implement an Individual Learning Plan with each learner. Regularly assess, monitor, review, evaluate and adjust the Individual Learning Plan as necessary.
• Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to prepare and support employer-led Schemes of Work and Schemes of Assessment.
• Support transition activities for learners moving to Apprenticeships or on to Further Education
• Support Business Development and Sales objectives by securing new Traineeship, Apprenticeship and commercial opportunities.
• To work as a team to design and produce workshop and e-learning materials to meet the needs of the awards and certificates delivered by the company
Skills and Experience
Strong background in teaching and learning, with a working knowledge Warehouse /Construction Environment/ Functional Skills
Working towards or holds PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification
Minimum L2 Functional Skills English and Maths
Proven experience of engaging hard to reach learners.
Experience of initial and diagnostic assessment tools.
Experience of delivery in the classroom and the workplace to young learners and adults.
A track record of delivering outstanding teaching and learning
A track record of developing resources and training programmes
The ability to use technology to deliver training and development
Ability to work flexibly to fulfil the demands of the role.
An Assessor Award (A1/ D33 & D32/ TAQA)
Salary:£24,325 to £28,625 p.a (dependent on experience)
Location: SW England
Hours: 37 hours a week
Closing Date: 28th September, 2021
In light of COVID-19 interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Hours: 37 hours a week (Full Time) Monday to Thursday, 08.30am to 5.00pm, Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Outsource is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under "About us"
Seetec Outsource is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format, please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)