Have you always wanted to become a teacher?
Is your passion working with children and changing their lives?
Have you been looking for the right setting to put you on that path?
An outstanding school is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate their passion for working with special needs and Autism. The school is a state of the art setting established to support learners with special needs. The school will support you to obtain a recognised tutoring qualification which allows you to teach SEN students.
Benefits for working with Randstad:
● 1:1 specialised SEND consultant
● Refer a friend scheme
● CV and career advice from professional educators
● Randstad benefit scheme (£300 worth of retail vouchers)
Benefits for working with the school:
● Occupational sick pay scheme
● Free on-site car parking
● Regular and on-going professional development programme and training
● Pay rise once you pass probation
Your role will include:
● Learn to teach while you get a salary
● Supporting Autistic learners enabling them to access the curriculum
● Assessing students on their development using the applied behaviour system
● Training on the various methodologies of working with Autistic learners
Skills required for the role:
● Minimum requirement grade C or grade 4 GCSE in English Language and Maths or equivalent
● Interest in the issue of special Educational Needs/Autism
● Experience of working with Children and or young adults from 4 to 19 years with or without
special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
● Experience or knowledge of special Educational Needs/Autism Spectrum Disorders
If you feel that this sounds like the role for you then get in touch with Sarah Elmasry on
(url removed) and/or call me for a chat about the role on (phone number removed) to see how I can support you to find your next dream job!
Furthermore, if this role isn't right for you we have an array of roles in the Surrey, Sussex, Essex and Kent area that may be of interest to you so don't worry if this isn't the right one for you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check