We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Support Worker to work at a small supported living residence in Edmonton, North London. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within mental health and learning disabilities but we also welcome those with experience outside of these fields and can demonstrate knoweldge and passion to support persons to thrive in a community setting.
The post holder will support us with probiding a high level of service that includes monitoring of physical health(BP), maintaining service user's rights, acting within any restrictions that maybe in place, working collaboratively with stakeholders such as GP's and CAMHS, maintaining a safe and therapeutic working environment and keeping accurate records. (All records will be kept electronically, and training will be provided).
The role would also suit psychology graduates looking to gain experience in the field.
What Golden Gate Care can offer you?
* High level of support and care for our staff
* Working in a small friendly environment
* On call management available for support, assistance and guidance
* Free care certificate training (if you do not have one)
* Excellent training programme (paid) for all staff
* PPE provided
* Regular appraisals and support to develop
What will you need?
* Must have the right to work in the UK
* Care certificate - desirable, if you do not have this we will provide
* Experience working with complex care
* 3 years references
* Enhanced DBS check
* Car Driver - desirable but not essential
Apply online today with your CV
Golden Gate Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability