Up to £46,000 p/a | 40 Hours - Days | State of the Art Cosmetics & Plastics Clinic
An experienced RGN or ODP with a background in Scrub is required to work as Lead Scrub Practitioner in an exclusive cosmetics and plastics clinic in Westminster.
Details of this Lead Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
* 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
* A competitive annual salary of up to £46,000 depending on experience
* A great benefits package
As Lead Scrub RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of elective surgical procedures and will play a key role in the delivery of a safe and efficient perioperative service in addition to supporting departmental management, service development and clinical governance activities.
Applicants for this Scrub Lead position should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Substantial experience in theatres, with scrub experience, ideally with experience in plastics and cosmetics
* Ideally have completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist/Approved Anaesthetic Course in addition to ILS, a recognised Mentorship qualification and a Level 3 Management qualification
* Experienced leading a clinical team within an acute healthcare setting
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation