Are you an experienced Software Test Analyst with experience working on large financial products (i.e. Mortgage services)?
Acorn Recruitment is proud to work in partnership with Hodge Bank on its latest recruitment project. We are searching for an Test Analyst to join on an initial 12 month FTC.
They are currently working remotely and plan to move to a flexible model post-covid. They are happy to consider candidates who would be looking to stay mostly or fully remote.
Hodge Bank, a privately owned, highly profitable business, is building a new digital estate enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as part of a large-scale transformation. Having achieved significant growth over the last few years, Hodge has exciting plans to expand further and we want YOU to be part of their success.
If successful you will be working to integrate a 3rd party mortgage services platform bringing the platform in house. You will need experience working in a similar role in addition to a strong foundation in manual testing. Exposure to automated testing would be beneficial but not required.
* Writing and delivering robust tests at each level of the software development cycle.
* Analysing and reporting on test results.
* Working within a cross functional Agile development team supporting a team of Developers.
* Service level, UI level, unit, integration and non-functional testing.
* Proven record of successful software testing in complex commercial environments.
* Experience working on mortgage services & products.
* High level of experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
* Exposure to automated testing would be beneficial but not required.
* Salary up to £35k + annual bonus scheme.
* Prestigious offices in city centre location.
* Impressive training and development opportunities.
* Flexible & Remote working opportunities.
* Generous pension scheme up to 15% employer contribution.
* Private medical insurance, Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover.
* Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans.
* Regular sports and social events and use of gym and spa facilities.
* Weekly fruit delivery and discounts local coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment