My client provides bespoke payment solutions to industry UK wide. The now seek to employ a Technical Support Engineer with EPOS experience to work specifically on one of their most prestigious client sites.
* Based on a fast moving and dynamic client site in Isleworth, London
* Providing technical support on all EPOS systems, hardware and software
* Being customer focused
* Reporting any persistent faults / issues to the wider Technical Support team and assist in the resolution of these issues
* Logging all tickets
* Project managing system installations
* recommending equipment change / update as required
* An amazing, fun, dynamic, modern, fast paced working environment
* The full backing from an established technical support team, ensuring that if there are issues you don't feel confident in handling they will give you the knowledge to do so.
* Career development
* Employee well-being benefits
* 31 days paid holiday
* Sick pay
* Ongoing training
* Experience of supporting EPOS systems
* Excellent communication skills
* To be customer focused
* The enthusiasm to provide quality technical support across a large client site
* The ability to write reports addressing technical issues that are persistent and in need of fresh design and implementation.
* The desire to work in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
This is an excellent opportunity and a rare one too. Apply now to avoid disappointment