Simply Education are working on a number of Supply teaching jobs from September 2021, across various subjects within secondary education across the County.
Working with Simply Education will give you the additional benefit of access to our professional development training delivered by our Education Development Managers. This training is free to teachers registered with Simply Education and provided locally.
Alternatively, if you're not looking to do supply work for this academic year, we can also offer permanent work depending on the current situation, don't hesitate to ask any questions should you need to!
The school we are working with are at minimum 'good' graded schools with some 'outstanding'. With new and up to date facilities and guaranteed support in each day you work, you can be sure that you will settle in very quickly and feel comfortable teaching.
With Ofsted having visited this school numerous times for random checks, they have always come out with great feedback and only positive things to say.
Maths department - Within this school the Maths department has been looked after very well with each and every classroom designed to have the best equipment and technology to ensure that each lesson can be taught with no problems or delays. All of the classrooms are near each other should you need any assistance.
Whichever route you decide to take Simply Education will be able to support you along the way with our experienced consultants that have worked in education recruitment for a number of years in Essex.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in English.
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Contact our Education Recruitment Specialist James on (phone number removed) to arrange an appointment. We can undertake Facetime, Skype or Zoom interviews currently