Tax Senior, Accountancy Practice, Salary £28-37,000 (dependant on level of experience), plus benefits including 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + pension. Flexible hours of work and Home Working: We are happy to consider flexible hours of work so will consider both full time and part-time applicants. We are also happy to accommodate home working (up to 50% of the time).
I am recruiting a Tax Senior or experienced Tax Associate, Tax Accountant or Tax Executive to join the team at Adams Root & Associates, a small and expanding firm of Chartered Accountants who have been established 30 years and are based in Stoke Bishop (Bristol BS9). The majority of business is generated by recommendation and an excellent reputation and the successful Tax Senior (Tax Associate, Tax Accountant, Tax Executive) will enjoy working with a wide range of clients, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
The successful Tax Senior (Tax Associate, Tax Accountant, Tax Executive) will mainly be involved in compliance work, processing personal tax returns. However, you will also benefit from the training required to enable you to work on Corporate tax returns and, for the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to support the Business Owner with advisory work.
Tax Senior (Tax Associate, Tax Accountant, Tax Executive), Responsibilities:
* Process Personal tax returns
* Process Corporate tax returns (training will be provided as required)
* Process VAT returns (training will be provided as required)
* Ensure compliance deadlines are met.
* Work collaboratively with team members
Tax Senior (Tax Associate, Tax Accountant, Tax Executive), Experience required:
* ATT qualified or qualified by experience.
* Experience of working as a Tax specialist, processing personal tax returns.
* Organised and self-motivated with excellent time management skills
* The ability to work autonomously with an 'all hands-on deck' approach in busy periods.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Dawn O'Shea is a recruitment partner, recruiting the Tax Senior (Tax Associate, Tax Accountant, Tax Executive) directly on behalf of Adams Root Associates so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If your CV is short-listed you will be contacted within 14 days to discuss your application in more detail, prior to arranging interviews