Our client, Surrey CC is looking for a Team Manager to join their Family Safeguarding team.
Within the team there are 5 Family Safeguarding teams and 2 Adolescent teams . The FST primarily work with under 12 yr olds. The Adolescent team works with young people who are 12 years plus, many with contextual safeguarding issues. Both operate within a statutory social work setting . Social workers are supported by a range of other professionals including a psychologist/Mental health workers, drug and alcohol workers and domestic abuse practitioners. The professionals are employed to deliver the family resilience model to support children remaining at home, supporting parents and families to develop, support and sustain change. Motivational interviewing is the key to effecting systemic change.
The holistic approach afforded by the multi-agency team provides opportunities for professional development.
1. Ability to engage a range of children and their families, experience in MI.
2. Demonstrable skills in all area of statutory social work, CIN, CP and Legal processes.
3. Willingness to work with and value the expertise of other professionals.
4. Ability to work under pressure and ensure all work is recorded in a timely way.
5. Open and reflective thinking supported by regular supervision.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit