Langdon UK have an exciting opportunity for a Supported Living Service Manager to join their growing team in Edgware, London.
Job Title: Supported Living Service Manager
Location: Edgware, London
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum (subject to experience and capability)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Supported Living Service Manager - The Role:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to join us to support the on-going development and management of our supported living team.
The role will be based in Edgware, serving our communities across Edgware and Borehawmwood.
Langdon was founded 25 years ago and we now help over 100 young Jewish people with learning disabilities providing education, supported living and employment services.
Supported Living Service Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Head of Supported Living, organising and writing Care Plans, and Risk Assessments. Also supporting staff to provide a first class service to our members, following Langdon processes, policies and quality systems
- Manage all aspects of running the service including but not limited to: supervision and appraisal of staff, rota planning and management, care planning, quality assurance, induction and training, budget management and payroll
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the CQC Compliance Standards
- Deputising for the registered manager, and be the responsible manager in their absence carrying out all the duties that this position entails
Supported Living Service Manager - You:
A recognised qualification (NVQ Level 4, or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position, however, we will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards a CQC recognised qualification.
The successful candidate must be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a person-centred care organisation of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Service Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
Supported Living Service Manager - Benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave + 3 days Jewish Holidays + 1 extra day for birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free DBS screening
- Development and career progression opportunities
To submit your CV for this excellent Supported Living Service Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now