Become a Support Worker with Active Prospects!
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Service Type: Respite Service
Speciality: Autism, Learning Disabilities
Active Prospects have been awarded with an Outstanding Best Companies rating in 2021. Apply today to be a part of our Award-Winning Charitable Organisation!
Active Prospects is recruiting for a Support Worker to join our young adults respite centre in Redhill, Surrey.
This service supports and assists young adults aged 18-30 with autism, mental health needs, learning disabilities and complex needs This service focuses on person-centred care and uses positive behavioural support with lots of activities and assistive technology.
As a Support Worker, you will be included in creating activities and ensuring the people we support receive a great level of care within the service. You will be supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations - no matter how big or small they are - and to promote independence by learning new skills.
With the great support of your manager and our interactive training programme, you will learn about how to administer medication and how to provide excellent care for people we support.
As an employee of Active Prospects, you will be entitled to our range of benefits such as:
- Competitive hourly rate of £10.00 per hour
- Double Pay on some bank holidays
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Enhanced Pay
- Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, holidays, gym memberships etc)
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Support with Level 3 and Level 5 NVQ Qualifications
- Opportunity to enrol on our Leadership Programme for Future Leaders
- Opportunity to learn skills to progress (80% of our managers started as Support Workers!)
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Earn £300 per successful referral!)
Flexible Shift Patterns - 7.5hours, 15hours and 3hours all available! Evening and Weekend work also available! (minimum of 10hrs per week).
If you are interested in this position, apply today with your up to date CV. If you wish to find out more information, contact Recruitment on . Alternatively, you can email your CV directly to .uk.
Following the new government guidelines, the successful candidate must be double vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencement of employment.
Please note that all offers are subject to satisfactory completion of our pre-employment compliance standards.