Become a Support Worker with Active Prospects!
Location: Reigate, RH2
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Service Type: Residential
Speciality: Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities
Active Prospects is recruiting for a Support Worker to join our Residential service in Reigate, Surrey.
This service supports up to 6 people who are non-verbal, and physically dependent on our excellent Support Workers. Delivering personal care is required and you'll be encouraged to grow and develop. The manager here loves to give her staff areas of responsibility and she will support you every step of the way. The aim of this service is to ensure all people we support are able to achieve their goals and aspirations and to encourage them to become independent by learning new skills and enjoying activities.
As a Support Worker, you will be included in creating activities and ensuring the people we support receive a great level of care within their home. You will be supporting them to achieve their goals and aspirations - no matter how big or small they are - and to promote independence by learning new skills.
With the great support of your manager and our interactive training programme, you will learn about how to administer medication and how to provide excellent care for people we support.
As an employee of Active Prospects, you will be entitled to our range of benefits such as:
- Competitive hourly rate of £10.00 per hour
- Double Pay on some bank holidays
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Enhanced Pay
- Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, holidays, gym memberships etc)
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Support with Level 3 and Level 5 NVQ Qualifications
- Opportunity to enrol on our Leadership Programme for Future Leaders
- Opportunity to learn skills to progress (80% of our managers started as Support Workers!)
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Earn £300 per successful referral!)
Shifts: You will work a combination of early shifts (7am-2.30pm) and late shifts (2pm-9.30pm). Monday to Sunday, and will include some weekend working.
If you are interested in this position, apply today with your up to date CV. If you wish to find out more information, contact Recruitment on . Alternatively, you can email your CV directly to .uk.
Following the new government guidelines, the successful candidate must be double vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencement of employment.
Please note that all offers are subject to satisfactory completion of our pre-employment compliance standards.