ENS are seeking compassionate support workers that are committed to helping others whilst maintaining a high standard of care.
You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities within a residential setting, assisting with daily routines, personal care and fun activities such as bingo, baking, crafts and music sessions.
What is required for this role
* Ability to work positively within a team and alone
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Ability to maintain accurate records
* Promotion of independence and developing daily living skills
* Previous experience is essential in this role
* assisting with meal preparation and at meal times
* arranging appointments and liaising with medical staff
The benefits of working with ENS
* Weekly Friday payday
* Holiday Pay
* Working hours to suit
* Inclusion to staff pension
* recommend a friend scheme
* star of the month award
* dedicated consultant 365 days per year
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like further information, please call the recruitment team at ENS or click apply now.
If you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for interview.
ENS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER