Support Worker - £9.20 -£9.80ph
Castleford WF10 3AF
Are you looking for a new challenge to make a real difference?
If so, you are in the right place with The Bridge.
The Bridge is on a mission to create the world's best specialist support setting. We pride ourselves on giving people with learning disabilities, autism and uniquely complex needs a fresh start in a lovely purpose-built home. What sets us apart is our team and the drive we all have to make a real difference to vulnerable peoples' lives. We deliver an unrivalled service for those individuals others have struggled to successfully support. The team wants dedicated people that genuinely enjoy changing people's lives for the better.
* Competitive salary
* £9.20 per hour whilst on probation
* £9.50 after a years' service or at managers discretion
* £9.80 per hour (after probation) for Lead Support Workers
* up to £10.55 per hour for Senior Support Workers
* Additional core benefits including monthly employment awards, charitable matching, access to hardship loans and cycle to work scheme
* A comprehensive induction with ongoing specialist training in autism, positive behavioural support, epilepsy, ARC Physical Intervention and medication administration. All staff are supported fully to complete their care certificate.
* Flexible contractual hours
* Full time roles 40 hours
* Day and night time roles
* Part-time roles
* Bank staff roles
* Opportunity for overtime
* 28 days annual leave including bank holidays and an extra days' annual leave on us for your birthday!
* Opportunities for progression and career development to suit your own aspirations
Here are a couple of quotes from a recent CQC inspection.
"Management bend over backwards for staff, they are really helpful." "Staff told us they felt well supported by the management team and that moral was good. They said they received excellent training and development opportunities." "The Bridge is highly skilled at being responsive to the needs of the individuals. Their problem-solving skills and drive to ensure individuals are not limited by their environment, staff or facilities is second to none."
We are a values-based recruiter so prior experience is not required though is of course welcome! All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) paid for by the company
Our clients are committed to anti-discriminatory policies and practices and it is essential that the post holder shares and promotes this