Job Title: Supply Teachers
Salary / Rate: £95.00 - £150.00 per day
MILK Education are currently working with a large Multi Academy Trust who have a number of Secondary Schools in the Sefton area. Milk are looking to appoint a number of General Teachers to work on an ad-hoc and long term basis to support these schools from September.
We are looking for candidates who have previous teaching experience covering a variety of subjects that are willing to provide teaching cover across school from pupils in KS3 through to KS5. These schools require people with proven strong behaviour management.
This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking for flexible part or full time work to fit around existing work or family commitments. Due to the nature of these roles it is essential that you are flexible and willing to travel throughout the Sefton area, although all schools are easy accessible by car and public transport.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons
* Good Literacy Numeracy and communication skills
* Excellent behaviour management with knowledge of a range of de-escalation techniques
* Good subject knowledge
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below