£44,000 up to £55,000 per annum (pro rata) - This isn't starting a new job. This is starting a new journey.
Keeping us moving - that's what Supply Chain is all about. Join us as a Supply Chain Manager and you'll help shift goods seamlessly from A to B so that our stores stay fully stocked.
You'll oversee prices, promotions and seasonal specials, planning, monitoring and adapting to boost sales, maximise efficiency and cut wastage to a minimum. It's a role that needs organisation, attention to detail and a knack for juggling tight deadlines. Your natural leadership and confident communication style will make sure store teams and senior management are on board and up to speed. And your proven track record in management will come to the fore as you hit deadlines and meet targets, day after day.
What you'll do
• Make sure every store gets a full and fresh supply of goods
• Manage stock availability, write-offs, stockholding and turnover
• Promotional and seasonal planning; managing suppliers and price changes
• Make sure teams are trained, motivated and ready to perform
• Assign and train key users to manage our bespoke reporting software
What you'll need
• Office-based management experience, and ideally a degree-level education
• Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
• Natural leadership and a talent for multi-tasking
• A meticulous, analytical approach and great attention to detail
• German language skills would be a plus
What you'll receive
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £44,000 with the potential to earn up to £55,000 (subject to experience), you'll enjoy 35 days' holiday, a pension and private medical insurance. We'll also provide you with discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. tickets and plenty more and plenty more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.