Bates & Bradshaw are working in partnership with Wren Kitchens who are based in South Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire who are the No 1 Retail Kitchen Specialist in the UK who manufacture bespoke products across the UK. Wren are offering fantastic opportunities to join this progressive and forward-thinking company whose mission is to be the market leader in their industry.
Purpose of Role ( Weekend positions )
Due to continued expansion and growth and internal promotion our client is recruiting for experienced Production / Warehouse Team Leaders who can work within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will have experience of working in FMCG sector or other fast paced manufacturing candidates are also encouraged to apply for this role.
* Responsible for completing all standard traceability and downtime paperwork.
* Maintain all health and safety standards.
* Candidates should be pro-active and able to work within a fast-paced production environment.
* You will be reliable and can work as part of a team whilst motivating your team to get the best from them.
* You must have a 'can-do' attitude and can work unsupervised.
We are looking for staff to work the following shifts.
06.00 - 19.00 Friday - Sunday
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are ambitious and wanting to progress in their career within a company who are growing 25% year on year, with plans already in place to grow their UK arm of the business.
* Bonus scheme
* Discounted/free food
* Free Gym
* Onsite parking