Structural Engineer -required for a well-established consultancy in their Warwick office. The Structural Engineer will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety of projects, mainly high end residential and commercial projects.
The Structural Engineer will be working on a range of projects and must be willing to work hard and hit the ground running to accommodate the current work load. The ideal Structural Engineer will have 1 year plus experience working as a Structural Engineer within a consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career within the business. There will be support from the head office and career development but this is a great opportunity for an individual to showcase their talents and will be rewarded with an competitive package and ongoing training in order to obtain their chartership.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Completion of beam & column calculations
- Structural analysis
- Sketching for visualizations
- make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors
- liaise with professionals to agree on safe designs to fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction
- Develop construction plans
- Ensure team members understand tasks and timescales before starting
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Graduate Member of the ICE or IStructE
- Minimum of 1 year plus experience,
- Experience with a mix of projects
- Software experience - AutoCAD
- Revit is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £26-38K DOE
- 22 Days Holiday + BH
- Flexible Working
- Membership fees
- Route to Chartership
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.