Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new role for an experienced Structural Engineer.
Our client is a leading engineering practice that specialises in Civil and Structural Engineering projects within Residential, Industrial and Commercial projects.
They Structural Engineer with a minimum 2 years' post graduate experience to join their team.
The successful candidate will have experience within the Residential sector.
Structural Engineer Responsibilities and Requirements
* Civil / Structural Engineer with minimum 2 years' post graduate UK experience
* Proven track record in design and project delivery with different types of structural materials and systems
* Experience within the Residential sector gaining experience of Alterations, Extensions, Maintenance and Construction
* Undertake analysis and design
* Experience of Tekla would be an advantage
* Competent at Presenting to Clients, Preparing Client/Project Proposals
* Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
* UK Driving Licence
* Salary Circa £25,000 - £32,000
* Flexible working
* Company pension scheme
* Support in obtaining chartership if not already achieved