ServiceNow's Employee Workflows products help make work life as great as real life. We give employees the power to get answers and help - anytime, anywhere. Employee Workflows consists of four product lines - HR Service Delivery, Workplace Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, Safe Workplace, and Procurement Service Management.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a product expert in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
As a member of the Employee Workflows Product Success team, you will work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with our products and make them successful, happy customers that want to share their story with others. You will deliver customer programs, monitor customer health, and act as a liaison between the customer and product teams.
What you get to do in this role:
* Act as an advisor to accelerate the customer's adoption journey of ServiceNow Employee Workflow products
* Understand customer's use case and business objectives to develop and recommend adoption roadmaps
* Architect technical approaches and solutions for Employee Workflow customers.
* Provide product managers with direct feedback on product functionality to help craft product roadmap
* Develop and monitor key success metrics
* Build long-term relationships with customers and key stakeholders
* Proactively identify customers in poor health and work with account teams and others to create a plan to bring those customers to good overall health
* Share customer feedback with product managers, development teams, sellers, marketing, and delivery teams