£20.50 p/h + Paid Breaks & Benefits - Band 7 Equivalent| 12 Hours/1 Night per Week | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC
A leading Winchester nursing home currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work 1 night shift per week on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock personal and clinical care to older adults with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 12 hours/1 night shift per week, with some flexibility required to cover a 7 day rota
* Very competitive hourly pay rates of £20.50 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and an annual salary in the region of £12,800
* The pro-rata equivalent of 5.6 weeks annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities
* Free uniforms, DBS and meals whilst on duty
As Night Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications on the night shift.
Applicants for this Night Nurse role should be:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
* Passionate about delivering high quality care
* Able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation