Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Elderly Nursing Home in Pontardawe, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £17.78 per hour + paid breaks
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Pontardawe, Neath Port Talbot.
Package for the Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) but not limited to:
* Up to £17.78 per hour
* Full time or part time hours
* Choice of days and/or nights
* Paid breaks
* Company Pension Scheme
* 5.6 weeks Annual Leave, pro-rata
* A variety of contracts: full time, part time and relief (dependent on role) for a flexible work-life balance
* Overtime (applicable to certain roles)
* Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
* Free uniform provided when you start and every six months thereafter
* Six month preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
* Support with NMC Revalidation (nurses)
* High nurse-to-service user Ratio
* Electronic care records
* A caring, warm and friendly working environment
* Genuine career development opportunities and an investment in ongoing learning and development
* Excellent benefits platform which gives access to discounts in cinemas, restaurants, and retailers as well as discounted gym memberships and confidential counselling, advice and guidance.
Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) requirements:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential so newly qualified Nurses are welcome to apply
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
Please apply via this advert for the Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise