Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Elderly Nursing Home in Bourne, Lincolnshire
£18.50 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
Package for the Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) but not limited to:
* £18.50 per hour
* Full time hours
* Choice of days or nights
* Opportunities for training and development
* £2000 welcome bonus
* Specialist dementia training and support from an award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
* Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
* Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
* Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) requirements:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential so newly qualified Nurses are welcome to apply
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
Please apply via this advert for the Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise