Hours: 37 Hours per week pro rata
Salary: Up to 60,000 pro rata (bonus, overtime & good pension)
We're working with a world leading, Bristol based, technical & scientific engineering organisation, with 10000 staff across Europe. They have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer.
It's an amazing business. They have a customer order book stretching for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They are stable with steady controlled growth and dynamic working for a healthy work life balance.
The position Software Engineer
They're looking for Software Engineers to join them as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies.
They're committed to developing careers and skillsets by supporting engineers' personal development whilst ensuring that a healthy work/life balance is maintained!
What they need?
While they're looking for the list below, if you don't have them all don't let it stop you applying.
* Working within teams
* Evidence of self-development
* Worked with a variety of programming languages
* Agile practices such as scrum
* Writing code with test-driven development
* Familiarity with architectural and design patterns
Additional experience the following areas is advantageous.
* Windows and/or Linux administration
* Continuous Integration and Testing implementation
What's in it for you?
* They develop & support software products ranging from Graphical User Interface to Application-level business logic across a range of complex system products.
* They use software technologies & tools including C++, Java, C#, DDS, Web Services, Qt, Linux & Windows
Benefits of working here
* State of the art technology & innovation
* External learning and development encouraged
* Friendly environment!
* On site Medical Centre
* Parking / Easy Access to train station
* Coffee Shops and onsite shop
* Sports & Social Club
* Wherever possible they blend on-site & remote working
Rules onsite require British Citizenship. Dual nationals can apply for this position, and you will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it's difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven't been in touch within a week, then you haven't been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment