Social Personnel are looking to recruit an experienced locum social worker to work within Dorset's North Locality Team, with the post being located at Shaftesbury. This role is on a locum basis and is paying £27.39p/h.
* Carry a caseload with a high level of direction and supervision by and access to the manager who will agree the means by which care management is to be undertaken is to be undertaken and approve decisions, plans and written reports.
* Participate in team duty and referral taking systems as directed.
* Undertake assessment of service users needs in accordance with directorate policies and procedures. assessments will be carried out in conjunction with service users, families, carers and other professionals. assessments will involve the evaluation of all aspects of an individual's situation, including an assessment of jeopardy and risk.
* Devise, implement and review care plans to meet service user need/statutory responsibilities as agreed by the team manager or assistant team manager.
* Apply specific methods of intervention as appropriate to the service group.
WHAT YOU NEED:
* QSW Status - including qualification, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
* A minimum of 2 years experience in child-based teams.
* Right to work in the UK.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
* As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
* A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
* Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
* Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
* A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
* Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
* Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more!
To apply to this role, please submit an application or contact Poppi on (phone number removed).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting candidates who have relevant experience