Site Services Manager
Main purpose of post:
Responsible for the Site Services Team and to manage their efficiency of installation of quality mechanical / electrical site work and systems as per supplied designs, which will need to be carried out in a sensible, safe and timely manner to a very high standard.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The key objectives of the appointment are:-
1) Provide good liaison / communication and provide positive feedback between site and office staff.
2) To supervise / coordinate contractors activities working on site to ensure the installation works will be acclaim to company reputation.
3) Be a responsible representative of the Company and assuring all works are carried out to a high standard in a safe manner promoting good customer relations.
4) Planning of works for site requirements and materials are optimised for maximum efficiency of installation work.
5) Planning of works using the Site Planner. Liaising with Project and Senior Management to not only update them, but to fill the Site Planner with future contracts.
6) To produce, when required site works RAMS and to ensure all other Health and Safety documentation is in place by when required.
7) To undertake site audits/visits and produce any required site reports accordingly and report any findings back to Business Assurance Department.
8) To co-ordinate with the Project Manager involved with the UV Projects and organise all monthly UV calibrations with liaisons with the Client and Site Team. Send monthly emails reporting all
KPIs, calibrations and call out issues.
9) To co-ordinate the emergency/out of hours "Call Out Rota" - to ensure all personnel involved have been reported to. Liaise with the call out centre to ensure delivery of emergency calls are being adhered to in the appropriate manner and time restraint. Audit spot checks on a monthly basis.
10) Produce monthly MOPS (Measure of Performances) to present at the monthly management meeting.
Previous experience of relevant/similar site work experience within a customer-based or customer focused environment.
* Co-ordination of Site based activities.
* Knowledge of preparing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
* Multidisciplined Electrical/Mechanical knowledge.
* Knowledge of the Water Industry.
* Demonstrable experience in the following areas:
− Site co-ordination/management (happy to travel to sites all over UK as required, usually if issues or at start of a project)
− Budgetary management
− Collaborative/partnership working
* Health and Safety awareness.
* Excellent IT skills - including, but not limited to, Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Databases.
* Site Cards (ie ECS/CSCS, EUSR)
* Educated to a minimum of a HNC (or equivalent) in engineering or science discipline.
* IOSH Managing Safely.
* Knowledge of CDM
This role is predominantly office based but will require presence on sites across the UK as and when required
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk