Site Production Manager
Circa £30-35,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
• Experience as a Site Manager, Operations Manager, Production Manager or similar is essential.
• Experience of production / manufacturing, ideally in a waste / recycling / chemicals etc would be ideal. Fast moving environment is vital.
• Any experience with transport / logistics would be advantageous.
• Strong man-management skills are key
• Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong SHEQ experience.
You will be responsible for managing the Production and Logistics function of a busy site. Duties will include...
• Staff management including training and development as well as managing staffing levels.
• Ensure Quality is in line with expectations and customer requirement.
• Produce monthly production report and site traffic plan.
• Ensure machinery is in working order and investigate any damages to the site or equipment.
• Complete daily walk-around checks to ensure site is running as expected.
• KPI management.
• Ensure trailers are all loaded in a timely manner.
• Planning of supplies and deliveries to ensure there is adequate stock
• Overall site housekeeping at an agreed standard
• Responsibility for SHEQ across the site.
Our client is seeking a Site Manager to join its growing team. They are a leading business in their industry and this role represents an exciting opportunity to help the firm grow and develop.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply