NSB Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to work for a fast-growing company in the waste to energy sector.
Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills in maintenance, projects, and continuous improvement - (Mechanical Maintenance, breakdown, repairs, PPM's & project work)
To be considered for this Service Engineer role, you will need the following:
* Ideally, you will have a recognised apprenticeship qualification,
* Strong mechanical focus and ideally qualified to HNC level/ City and Guilds Part/ NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
* Some electrical engineering & software (plc) knowledge is desirable.
* A good, practical understanding of operational plant and control systems.
* Full UK driving licence & have the flexibility to frequently travel.
Why apply for this Service Engineer role:
You will be part of a team that wants to make a difference! Our client has a fast-growing presence in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive.
They are working towards zero landfill, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value. Based in the UK but will ultimately have an international presence.
In return the client can offer a salary up to £35,000 + Benefits, along with challenging & diverse projects, career growth, 25 days of holiday per year, learning and development opportunities, Pension & Private Medical.
If this Service Engineer role is of interest, click apply below