Are you a Senior Real Estate Associate searching for a new challenge within a Legal 500 firm? Interlink Recruitment is delighted to be helping a top law firm in their search for an ambitious Real Estate Associate to join their team. If you're an experienced Real Estate Solicitor and want to be part of their future plans, this is a unique opportunity to join a financially secure, ambitious firm with an excellent reputation nationwide.
- Recognised as The Lawyers Law Firm of The Year in 2018
- Nationally recognised experts in building longstanding relationships with a diverse range of clients and exceptional widespread recognition.
- With over 500 solicitors, lawyers and support staff that play a vital part in finding solutions to client problems
- Multiple sites including offices in Manchester, Liverpool and London.
- Commercial property experience to include residential development from acquisition to site set-up, conditional contracts and landlord and tenant.
- A history of excellent billing is requested
- Providing advice and commercial property transactional support in all aspects of Real Estate asset management work.
- Working with minimal supervision in a demanding team environment whilst maintaining the highest of standard of problem-solving skills
- Proactive approach with a keen interest in Commercial Property and Real Estate
- PQE 1-9. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Determine performance in asset management
- Attentive, forward-thinking professional.
- A highly competitive salary dependent on you level of experience
- Joining a diverse team who continuously strive to add value to your client relationships
- A real opportunity to develop a successful partnership through continuity and the very best level of service
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Siobhan Murray for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful