Our client is a specialist provider of highways design services to a range of public sector end clients across the UK. Due to increased workload, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Highways Design Engineer to undertake the following responsibilities:
• UK Experience within a public or private sector environment.
• Working knowledge of technical guidance, standards / regulations and good practice.
• Extensive experience in the management, design and construction of highway projects
• Provide technical guidance and support to colleagues in a team environment
• Demonstrate application of DMRB in the design of minor / major highway schemes
• Have experience in some or all of the following: Junction Design, Road Alignment, concrete barrier design
• Understanding and appreciation of CDM regulations.
• Proficient in AutoCAD (Civils 3D experience would be advantageous)
• HNC, HND, BEng, BSc, MEng, Msc or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
• A full UK driving license is essential
• Good communication skills
Long term contract with some remote working.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don't hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website