- Maintains and manages database systems.
- Systems troubleshooting, project, patch management, development, and preparation of detailed documentation.
- Regular on-call duty service 24/7.
- Provide technical support and guidance to local and remote users
- Install and configure Database in-house
- Help on creation, validation and implementation of technical standards
- Write scripts to automate routine tasks
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Proven knowledge in a similar role, especially an experience on Oracle Temenos.
- Background in the financial services (Private Banking) will be a plus.
- Experience with HA solutions: Clustering Always On and mirroring as well as Exadata
- Experience managing Oracle and MSSQL databases
- Working knowledge on Windows and Linux platforms
- Ability of writing scripts: SQL, PL/SQL, PowerShell, Transact-SQL and shell scripts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the willingness and capability of multi-tasking effectively
- Autonomous, rigorous and with great sense of responsibility
- Fluent in French and English
My employer About Hays
- A very renowned company
- Good infrastructure
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.My contact at HaysMy contact person
Bastien Anders Robert Conrad GeninContact
Tel: -(0)22-Reference number