Senior Care Assistant
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Our client is a family run care home based in Kirkburton, Huddersfield. The company pride Themselves on delivering quality care to their residents and strive to ensure that they hire high-quality staff members.
They are looking for Senior Care Assistants to join the team, providing quality care to their residents.
Requirements for Senior Care Assistant role:
- Would require NVQ 3 (or working towards it)
- For Early shifts 07.15 am to 14.30 pm or Late Shifts 14.15 pm to 21.15 pm.
- Weekends on a rota system
- Transferrable DBS Certificate is preferable but not essential
- More than 2 years' experience working in a care home environment as a senior care assistant is essential
- You MUST be able to demonstrate that you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role.
- To possess good manners and a flexible approach
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- You MUST have been double vaccinated against COVID 19 or proof of medical exemption.
Benefits of Senior Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training and development
- Uniform provided
- Room for progression for the right type of candidate
- Immediate start available (dependent on successful DBS applications)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.