Senior Care Assistant
Salary: £10 per hour
Our client is a family run care home based in Cleckheaton, Bradford. The company pride themselves in delivering quality care to their residents and strive to ensure that they hire high quality staff members.
They are looking for a full-time Senior Care Assistant to join the team, in providing quality care to their residents.
- NVQ Level 3 (or currently working towards it)
- To possess good manners and a flexible approach
- Ability to communicate on all levels.
- At least 2 years' experience in care homes.
- DBS Certificate
- Weekends on a rota system.
- Full time hours (35 per week) day shifts including early morning & evening shifts.
- Salary to be discussed at interview.
- Immediate start (dependent on successful DBS applications)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable care home, then please do not hesitate in applying.