Senior Building Physics Engineer - South West - Salary Circa £45,000
Fancy working for one of the best consultancies in the South West with an incredible reputation for their engineering and staff investment?
If you'd like to work with a building services specific consultancy which can give you not only a huge range of project to work on but progression and responsibility, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
Known as the South West's leading, independently owned Building Services specific consultancy, this company are going through a phase of growth and looking to complement their Sustainability division with a South West based Senior Building Physics Engineer - ideally someone with green/sustainability principles at the core of their being, a passion for the environment and the desire to potentially manage a team, as well as projects.
With 3 offices around the South West and over 20 years' experience establishing themselves in the region, this consultancy work on only the best of projects. They work in all sectors, have a reputation for their BIM operations/standards and will be able to offer progression in this role as well as a hands-on development approach.
Due to their flexible working pattern, the successful application could be based from either of their 3 offices - Plymouth, Bristol or Exeter - where would be best for you?
This award-winning consultancy engage with their local community by giving a lot back to several charities and they also encourage their staff to do as much as they can for their community and career. They are always seen at local awards nights and charity evenings giving you the opportunity to network and develop your own market presence.
Not only does this company look after their staff but they also push them to become the best they can be. Promotion and development are actively encouraged, as well as social events between all 3 offices. To get the absolute max out of your work/life balance, personal development and work enjoyment, apply now!
What they can offer the successful Senior Building Physics Engineer?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Discretionary performance related bonus
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, independently owned building services specific consultancy
* Career progression and promotion
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Senior Building Physics Engineer?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree
* A good understand or working knowledge of software packages such as IES, AutoCAD and Revit.
* Around 5 plus years experience working in the Building Physics sector.
* An understanding of Passivehaus would be highly advantageous.
* Ideally a qualified Low Carbon Consultant.
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Senior Building Physics Engineer vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead through our website for a more preferential application. KNKRBS201