SEN Teaching Assistant required in Tower Hamlets!
With a fantastic track record of up-skilling UK Graduates through experience and CPD, this Tower Hamlets Primary are looking to secure an SEN Teaching Assistant.
Could this be you...?
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
* Have experience working with children with SEN (Autism ADHD, Global Delay, MLD/SLD) on 1:1 basis or in class
* Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
* Be flexible, proactive and patient
* Be able to communicate effectively within a team
* Be committed to working full-time through until July!
The School: A popular, productive Tower Hamlets Primary, this school has SEN students, and possess a fun, inviting, proactive support staff committed to aiding pupil development.
Bring your own experience and flair to a school that has a supportive Leadership Team, and that is located right by two local train stations.
The new SEN Teaching Assistant will be assigned time with the school SENCo to help formulate EHCPs and monitor progress of students displaying a variety of needs. If this superb Tower Hamlets Primary sounds like a place you'd like to spend the next year, apply today for this SEN Teaching Assistant post! SEN Teaching Assistant | Tower Hamlets