Smile Education are currently recruiting for Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants in Kidderminster and the surrounding areas.
Supporting children with complex additional needs requires an extra special person. If you have patience, compassion and a dedication to inspire young people to learn. We could have the role for you!
We currently have a variety of SEN Teaching Assistant vacancies available, including full-time and flexible roles.
SEN TA Responsibilities:
- Support children with SEN on a 1:1 basis
- Support children with challenging behaviour
- Support SEN pupils in their education and to be engaged
About the Roles:
- Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant
- Flexible work patterns to suit you
- Full and part time positions
- Immediate start dates available
- Potential for permanent positions
- Experience of working with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and group settings
- Specialised SEN qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Resilient and determined to help those with barriers to learning
- Able to adapt to new settings
Why choose Smile?
- We work with over 500 schools across the West Midlands
- Your dedicated Consultant James will be on hand to support you 24/7
- A straightforward and simple Registration process, 94% of our staff attest to this!
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- We are Apsco Compliant +
If you are interested in this role, simply click 'apply' and a member of the team will be in contact with you!
If you would like to find out more information about working with Smile Education, or for a confidential chat, please contact James today on (phone number removed) or email
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications