Lincolnshire Science Teacher required for long term teaching opportunity from April 2021!
A beautifully situated secondary school is looking to appoint a long term Science Teacher from April 2021 for the rest of the academic year.
This outstanding school has a strong and established senior leadership team in place who staff feel very support by. The teaching faculty very much enjoy the engagement and involvement the leadership team have and as a presence in the school, behaviour is not an issue staff have to deal with.
This standalone school requires the successful applicant to start April and the role would suit a Science Teacher who has experience supporting students who are working towards GCSE results.
The ideal applicant will be a Biology specialist who has experience working across all sciences.
Due to the fact that the successful applicant will be taking on the full teaching role - including planning and marking - the post will be paid to scale which is up to a maximum of £189 per day.
The location of this school is such that access to own transport would be most suitable as public transport links to the area are limited. There is, however, an abundance of parking spaces.
* Delivering Science to Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training after school hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
You will be supporting students across Key Stage 3 & 4 and will also be responsible for a form group too. As such, you must be prepared to ingratiate yourself into the full workings of the school.
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also be required to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have a fully enhanced DBS check.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Science in Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer