Experienced Site Manager - Scaffolding
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SCAFFOLDING / CLADDING / RE-CLADDING
Immediate Starts with great prospects
This is a great opportunity to work within the Re-Cladding sector of construction. We have personally worked with this Client for a good many years and can only say how professional, friendly, experienced and fast-growing they are. This is working on a project that is starting now in the stratford area.
Our Client is looking for a Site Manager with Scaffolding and EWI/Cladding/Facades/ experience.
Decent Homes / Social Housing or general experience within Cladding is preferred.
You must have previous experience as a Site Manager and be fully conversant on all applications of Facades/EWI/Cladding/Render.
The Site Manager Role
You must have the following
* Good man management skills,
* Be used to running a site,
* Dealing with the Client
* Resolving any issues that arise
* Co-Ordinating programming of works
* Attend meetings with the Client and Sub Contractors
* Hold a current SMSTS / SSSTS and First Aid and CSCS
* Have checkable references for previous Scaffolding/EWI/Cladding/Render work
* Good all round general management on the site
This is a great position for someone to join a fast growing company within this area of Construction.
Salary negotiable dep on experience.
Site Managers to £50k
Please send your CV or call Heather on the number listed