We are looking for a fun bubbly part time Sales Executive to join our small and friendly team selling luxury goods such as Hot tubs, swim spas, exercise pools and swimming pools from our showroom. This will involve selling our products to leads that come through the business, via phone, our website and people who visit our showroom.
* Contact people on our CRM system who have made an enquiry online, and booking appointments to visit our showroom
* Must be able to work weekends
* Calling each lead that encounters the business.
* Closing of sales.
* Use training provided to make product recommendations.
* Keeping customer records up to date on our CRM system (Zoho).
* Answering the phone to people looking for more information on our products, and to previous customers wanting to ask support-related questions.
* Attend county shows (Royal Bath & West and equivalents).
* Flexibility to work weekends.
* Other general showroom-related duties.
The ideal candidate will have B2C sales experience, and be able to demonstrate a solid experience history in both face to face and telephone based sales role.
* Have proven experience of working with CRM systems and MS office.
* Possess proven negotiation skills
* Be able to build rapport with potential customers
* Have proven skills in up-selling
* Be self-motivated with a can-do attitude
* Be able to work as part of a team but also individually
This job role does not require cold calling; leads are generated online and via the showroom and will need to be called as soon as they are received.Full training will be provided on all products, and we would like the role holder to progress within the company as future management opportunities and international training opportunities will arise.
The initial basic salary is £20,000 (Pro Rata). As a good sales person you will have the opportunity to earn £50,000-£60,000