THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse we ask for you to care for the residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs.
"Become a Key worker and make a difference"
We are looking for a Nurse with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
· A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number
· Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care/Nursing Home environment is desirable but not essential.
· A committed and organised approach.
· A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Flexible to work shifts.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
· Flexible Working
· Both Umbrella & PAYE weekly pay
· Clinical Training Support & Development Opportunities
· Nurse and carer referral scheme
· NEST Pension Scheme
Please contact Recruitment Resolutions on (phone number removed)
Reference ID: REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE
Contract length: 11 weeks
Working hours: 15- 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £19.00 - £22.00 per hour