£19.25 p/h (In line with NHS Band 6) | Bank and Perm Roles Available | Days and Nights Available | Large Nursing Home | Great Staff Benefits |
A care home in Pulborough specialising in dementia care is recruiting for Nurses to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a not-for-profit organisation, providing specialist residential, dementia and nursing care.
What the home is offering and details of these Staff Nurse roles:
• Permanent contracts available for 44 hours per week, one vacancy for days and one vacancy for nights. Bank positions are also available.
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £19.25 with enhanced Bank Holiday pay rates.
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning.
• Further benefits include but are not limited to - shopping discount card, free DBS check and uniform, annual NMC Pin fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse (RGN), Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) and Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Ideally experienced in working with the elderly in a care home setting.
• Highly conscientious in their approach to work and able to work independently and lead a shift.
• Previous experience of supervising staff.
• Able to take the lead on delivering clinical care to residents with a range of nursing needs and liaise with external clinical professionals including GP's and hospital doctors.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation