£65,000 per annum
Looking for your next challenge & fancy working an award winning provider of care? If so, we want to hear from you now!
My client is looking for a Regional Manager to work in the Northampton and Buckingham Area. You will be responsible for the effective leadership and operational performance. This is a key leadership role where you will have a significant impact on the business culture, practices and growth and will lead, develop and drive the business while ensuring we continue to deliver the very best quality care and service.
Role Responsibility of the Regional Manager:-
• Providing strong inspirational leadership to the individual Care Homes within your region and across the company whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of care and resident outcomes;
• Ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Implementing and monitoring improvement plans for enhanced quality of care financial performance;
• Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders;
The Ideal Candidate for the role of Regional Manager:-
• A strong leader with a minimum of 2 years' experience in operational and clinical management in a regional capacity.
• Registered Nurse preferred RGN/RMN
• A proactive and enthusiastic approach to achieving goals with the ability to plan/prioritise work and make effective decisions
• Comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of CQC, regulatory and statutory legislation and good practice principles
• A current driving licence and a willingness to travel
My client will offer a competitive salary of £65,000 per annum and additional company benefits. To apply please contact Rebecca on (phone number removed)