IT Account Manager / Delivery Consultant
Up to £28,000+ Commission + Benefits
My client are a leading IT recruitment consultancy with a 30 year successful track record delivering UK wide IT and comms staff and staffing services.
Due to continued growth they are seeking to recruit an Account Manager to join the team from the head office location.
You will deliver an excellent level of service and recruitment, administration and post placement processes within designated customer account under the direction of senior staff.
Responsibilities will include:
* To maximise the business potential within small customer accounts in order to achieve the service levels and targets for these clients.
* Assist with business growth & management of consultants / resourcers
* Achieve personal/team/individual objectives.
* Liaise and communicate internally to maximise his/her market knowledge, to enhance his/her own job performance
* Ensure the observation of the correct communication channels in the provision of all relevant information
* Effectively carry out, uphold and maintain all activities in line with Company's policies, procedures, culture and ethos
* You will be an experienced recruiter, ideally from an IT or Public Sector background with strong account facing skills.
* As well as a good knowledge of Account Development and an understanding of KPI's to meet the targets and be comfortable with a targeted environment
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Miah Hamilton on (phone number removed)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move