2020 Recruitment are working with a globally recognised engineering client who are looking to add a Recruitment Co-Ordinator to their team based in Portlethen.
Ideally the successful candidate will be fluent in multiple languages including German & French
This is a contract position and provides the opportunity to work with an international client who can offer career development.
As the Recruitment Co-Ordinator, you will define and implement sourcing initiatives across the regions for all levels of roles within the organisation according to your specialist functions. You will attract and select the best talent to support the business needs across the region. You will contribute pro-actively to a highly efficient 360 recruitment process with a focus on continuous improvement, from initial engagement to verbal offer.
As the Recruitment Co-Ordinator you will work to ensure an excellent candidate experience, and guide managers to ensure they follow process and best practice at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the Recruitment Co-Ordinator your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximise effectiveness of recruiting process understanding the needs of the manager and the requirements and expectations of the job
• Act as a consultant to business leaders; training, coaching and educating hiring managers on TA process
• Manage, prepare and coordinate the placement of recruitment advertising ensuring alignment with recruitment plan and sourcing strategy
• Communicate search priorities to Senior Resourcer based on 7-day review and closing dates
• Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges in line with Corporate branding
• Act as key point of contact for recruitment agencies and head-hunters
• Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
• Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and in support of business forecast
• Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager
Skills & Attributes
To be considered for the Recruitment Co-Ordinator role you must have the following skills and attributes:
* Working knowledge of internal recruitment processes
* Good command of European/other language both business spoken and written - French and German preferred
* Working knowledge of searching and engaging with passive candidates
* Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately
* A candid team player who collaborates with peers to solve problems
* Firm and diplomatic when negotiating
As the Recruitment Co-Ordinator you will be offered:
* Competitive salary
* 34 days holiday entitlement
* Career development
* On-site parking
* Opportunities to progress through the business
To apply for this position or to learn more about this role please contact Robert Gilchrist at 2020 Recruitment by phone or email