Prestige Recruitment Specialists have been providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for 30 years within Hull, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia and are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Head Office in Hull City Centre based in the Industrial Department. This is an extremely busy department dealing with a number of prestigeous clients, working Monday to Friday from 08.30 - 17.30 covering roles across all sector clients. Ideally, you will have worked in recruitment previously as a consultant or account mananger, be a people-orientated individual who is driven by challenge and achieving success.
We want you to be out there becoming a known name and face for both clients and candidates looking for their move and the first point of contact when a client has a need - it really is that simple! You will work with existing and prospective clients, working to understand their business and the impact that the current market is having on their organisation, finding ways to support them. You will also offer the same service to your candidates, taking the time to understand their needs. The role includes:
* Business Development, attending meetings and driving sales;
* Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
* Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
* Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
* Managing your own client base and building solid working relationships;
* Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to provide ensure 100% fulfilment for clients' requirements;
* Daily site visits to ensure clients' requirements have been met;
* Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI's;
* On-call duties.
* Have experience in recruitment (preferred);
* Have a proven track record in sales and converting leads;
* Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
* Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
* Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
* Have a high level of spoken/written English and be IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook;
* Hold a full, clean driving licence with own vehicle.
We can offer you:
* £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (D.O.E);
* 28 days' holiday (including public holidays) with increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
* Regular Company events;
* A family-feel environment in a business with 30 years' experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV for review by clicking apply now.
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 30 years throughout the UK